AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT DEPT.
INVESTEC BANK SOUTH AFRICA,
(IBSA) JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
I am richard zanki a banker by profession from Durban ,in South Africa and currently holding the post of Manager in auditing and accounting department of Investec Bank of South Africa.(IBSA) in Johanessburg South Africa.
I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds $8.2 million of one of my bank deceased client who died in the sharter airline which crashed on mount kenyan in the kenyan city of sumburu on 21st July,2003 to any foreign account.
You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this website
Hence,I am isoliciting your assistance to bring this project to a logical conclusion as you will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum while I and my colleagues will take remaining 60% if you agree to my business proposal.
I will flourish you with the detailed information of the transaction as soon as you indicate your interest. I look forward to your response.through this vis email,email@example.com
|Klaustrofobisk innboks? Få deg en Yahoo! Mail med 250 MB gratis lagringsplass http://no.mail.yahoo.com|